Luna Loves… grain free dog foods are some of the best when it comes to tasty, healthy meals for your pet.
We’ve specifically created a food that’s: Natural, Grain Free, over 50% meat content and contains no artificial colours or preservatives.
Adult With Salmon, Trout And Sweet Potato
– 50% Salmon and Trout – Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
– No added grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
– Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
– Minimum 36% Freshly Prepared Fish – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
– Added Omega 3 Supplement – An excellent source of EPA and DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
– No added artificial colours or preservatives.
Salmon and Trout 50% (including 36% Freshly Prepared Salmon and Trout, 12% Dried Salmon and 2% Fish Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (6%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Vitamins and Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Omega 3 Supplement, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%
Crude Oil and Fats 14%
Crude Fibres 3%
Crude Ash 8%
Metabolisable Energy 356 Kcal/100g
Omega 6 1.1%
Omega 3 3%
Feeding guide based on Adult Dogs.
|Weight Of Dog (kg)||Grams Per Day|
|1 – 5||25 – 85|
|5 – 10||85 – 150|
|10 – 20||150 – 250|
|20 – 30||250 – 340|
|30 – 40||340 – 420|
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks.
Always ensure clean, fresh water is available.
Store food in a clean, dry area.